It’s time to go again. In keeping with the theme of adventure, we call for your best adventure shots. We leave the interpretation of adventure up to you!
Upload your photos to our Instagram page, tagging @nomadmagazineafrica with the hashtag #IAmANomad for a chance of winning a two-night stay at Distant Relatives Ecolodge and backpackers in Kilifi, a true adventurers’ hideaway.
Photos should be uploaded from the start date of the competition – May 16th – up to the closing date of midnight, May 31st. They should be original photographs, and be available in high-resolution for publication in the next issue of the magazine.
Read the Terms and Conditions below;
- Participants have to be of legal age (18 years or older) to participate in the competition.
- All check ins at Distant Relatives require a form of official identification
- The free stay will be issued in the winner’s name and it is not transferable, cannot be changed or redeemed for cash.
- The Winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews as might be required by the Distant Relatives LTD.
- The validity period for the prize is 6 months and is subject to availability (not available during peak season).
- The winner needs to contact Distant Relatives LTD at least 2 weeks prior to their booking in order for us to be better prepared to receive them.
Distant Relatives Ecolodge
Distant Relative Ecolodge & Backpackers is nestled between the Giriama village of Fumbini and the beautiful emerald waters of Kilifi Creek.
The lodge offers exceptional budget-friendly alternative to the classic hotels and resorts of the Kenyan Coast.
Accommodation options here include camping, dormitories, safari tents, private rooms and beautifully designed en suite bandas with their own charming private courtyards.